fredag 21 september 2012

... no one ... more than you ... !


"You only fix the things you feel deserve to be fixed, as if you're a special kind of person who doesn't deserve to sort their own life out because of who they are. Like your brokenness is a symptom of being you.

"I can let that wait, I don't need to do this because I don't deserve to have it done. My life is always only ever incomplete."
And yet, no one deserves the full benefit of being you, more than you."

Visit "I Wrote This For You" - a beautiful blog 



”Du lagar bara det, i ditt liv, som du känner förtjänar att bli lagat, som om du vore någon speciell sorts person som inte förtjänar att reda ut sitt eget liv på grund av den du är. Som om trasigheten vore ett symptom av att vara du.

”Jag kan låta det vänta, jag behöver inte göra det för jag förtjänar inte att få det gjort. Mitt liv är menat att vara inkomplett.”
Och ändå finns det ingen som förtjänar att gynnas mer av dig än just du!”



1 kommentar: