fredag 18 maj 2012

Five Minute Friday: Perspective


When my life feels like I’m never going to get where I should be – and I don’t even know where that is… or when it feels  like everyone rushes past me waving for me to hurry up or I’ll be left behind (and I feel like an even higher gear will make me crash) … Or when I look back at my life’s big mistakes and feel like a failure- still today, even though I have made amends and changed for the better … That’s when I know I look at things the wrong way. 

This is my life! I do the best I can. No, I don’t always make the right choices, but then it is a lesson to be learned, in forgiving myself if nothing else.

It is all about perspective.

My only perspective should be, for myself and everyone I share this world with, that we are loved, wanted (if not by humans, by God), and that I should treat myself, as everyone else, with respect.

And when everything else fails there are still the walks in the woods, the quiet time by the sea and prayer. Now therefore I bow the knee of mine heart…







Write for 5 minutes flat 
– no editing, no over thinking, 
no backtracking

2 kommentarer:

  1. I loved your Perspective post! Honestly, I feel the same way you do in your first paragraph! Thank you for sharing your heart!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag vill bara säga tack för goda ord... :-)

    SvaraRadera