måndag 19 mars 2012

Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on monday


Monday -
We all need some "feel-good-moments"
Here's one:

Stand By Me | Playing For Change | Song Around the World

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
And the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me 



Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on Mondays  


426 … In-depth talks
427 … Sharing music – making new discoveries
428 … Sharing parts of my scarred soul - Learning
429 … Reading the word SISTER and realizing it’s about me *smiling*
430 … Hugs full of warmth
431 … Talking movies, talking life
432 … Discovering that old grudges “are no more” … *life begins anew*
433 … Yellow roses
434 … COLOURS
435 … Cuddly toys



1 kommentar:

  1. Thanks for splashing me with God's goodness today. I hope you don't mind if I wade around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into all good things.

    Splashin'
    Sarah

    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera