söndag 4 mars 2012

Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on monday

From "Becoming the answer to our prayers"


Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on Mondays  

406 … Walking in the sunshine on a clear February day, feeling the warmth of the sun in my face
407 … Restaurant staff going the extra mile for their customers
408 … The smile of a stranger
409 … Finding a glimpse of wisdom in oneself
410 … Understanding the point of taking a step to the side  and be a spectator
411 … “a little suicide of the soul” – a quote of Ben Kingsley on “Skavlan
411,5 … “… death of illusions, an ego-death …”               -“-
412 … Being able to Google
413 … Spring – sensing it around the  corner
414 … Storytelling
415 … Short but “normal” phone-conversation with my “trauma from the past”
416 … Day-long, staying-in-PJ’s, studying-spell … save a break or two
417 … An amazing church service with families GALORE! Grace! Joy!
418 … The feeling of being happily tired!





2 kommentarer:

  1. hi neighbor...I love the quote...so simple...so true...blessings~

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a beautiful image and quote! I love feeling the warmth on my face from the sun on a cool day. Being able to google... lol... love it! :)

    SvaraRadera