måndag 30 januari 2012

Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on monday



There has been moments in this past week when people has made me wake up to my own indifference …or, actually, even worse, my pessimistic-by -habit- attitude towards some significant part of my every-day-life.

Ouch!

Somewhere under haze of this protective attitude (yes, I am using it as a shield) there is a delicate thread of the old, romantic, light-loving me … I  need to make that thread my guide again!





Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on Mondays 

345 … Sharing a moment in the every-day
346 … storytelling
347 … “What are your dreams?”
348 … Places to try new thoughts
349 … Hospitability
350 … The serenity in advice-giving
351 … The rare moments when  a thought stops time for a millisecond
352 … Taking a stand and feeling sure about it
353 … Meeting God, in others
354 … Coming home - again - always






2 kommentarer:

  1. coming home. yes true gift! finding it true even here in Uganda! blessings to you

    SvaraRadera