måndag 5 december 2011

Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on monday


This weekend life presented me with the feeling of presence … 
and my mind was all for it! My soul sat down and enjoyed it all!



Continuing my Eὐχαριστέω - Multitudes on Mondays 

253 … working late and then having a sleep-in the day after

254 … Planning – making the future a calm possibility

255 … Being tired of opinions – others and my  own – realizing I have to work on my attitude
256 … The “Christmas-feeling” sneaking up on me
257 .. Having no stress over Christmas coming – just enjoying the time of year
258 … Best time of year for music in the car: Third Day’s “Christmas offerings” playing! 
259 … Nice sunny drive in compensation for traveling alone
260 … Remembering to buy THE sweets for my sweet 
261 … Being able to afford … for once
262 … Wonderful company – One of the sons and friends
263 … Telephone-“lines” – talking to my Mr. Right
264 … Remembering to bring the warm shoes …
265 … … and my own pillow!







2 kommentarer:

  1. Tack söta goa för din fina kommentar!

    SvaraRadera
  2. svar: Tack så mycket! :) Ja, den sista bilden gillar jag också. Den är annorlunda, synd bara att bildkvalitén inte var så bra.

    SvaraRadera